Set up before WW2, the Koh leaders decided to revive the organization after the war to facilitate liaison among fellow clansmen. Officially registered in 1948, it was relocated to Bukit Pasoh Road in 1970s. It is a member of the international Lieshan five-surname (Gao, Lu, Lu, Ji, Xu) clan association. Activities include speak Mandarin campaigns, the provision of bursaries, celebration of traditional festivals, and clan ties trips.
This is a point of interest on the Chinatown Clans & Associations Trail by the Urban Redevelopment Authority.