Duration: 1 hour on foot
Estimated Trail Distance: 4.5km
Pasir Ris has earned a reputation as a place for play and recreation since the 19th century, and later generations continue to enjoy various forms of leisure here. This trail takes you through sites of recreation in Pasir Ris, such as one of Singapore’s largest playgrounds and the country’s only commercial saltwater fishing pond.
Other Suggested Short Trail Routes:
- Coastal Heritage , 3.5km: 1 hour on foot; 30 mins on bicycle
- Architectural Highlights , 5.6km: 1 hour 30 min on foot
- Pasir Ris Heritage Trail Booklet
- Pasir Ris Heritage Trail Map - English
- Pasir Ris Heritage Trail Map - Chinese
- Pasir Ris Heritage Trail Map - Malay
- Pasir Ris Heritage Trail Map - Tamil
GameOn Nila Jejak Warisan Edition
Click here to download the app.
POSB PAssion Run for Kids
Join the run, hunt for Smiley Stickers along this trail and earn points to stand a chance to win attractive prizes.