- Amitabha Buddhist Centre
- Nan Hai Fei Lai Guan Yin Monastery
- Coronation Baptist Church
- Former Eastern Aerated Water Company
- Char Yong (Dabu) Assocation, Singapore
- Singapore Buddhist Federation Building
- 1920s Terrace Shophouses
- Soon Thian Keing (Tua Konsi) LTD
- Thong Kheng Charitable Institution
- Khadijah Mosque
- Pre-War Double Storey Terrace Houses
- Former Queen's Theatre
- Former Geylang Fire Station
This Geylang Serai Heritage Trail covers a large area, from Lorong 22 Geylang in the west to Geylang Serai in the east, and from Sims Avenue in the north to Guillemard Road in the south.
The Trail lets you explore the various historical buildings and religious places of worship, including churches, temples & mosques, which represent the religious harmony that Singapore enjoys as a multi-racial, multi-cultural country.
This trail is by the Geylang Serai Integration & Nationalisation Champions (INC) Committee.