- Former Outram Prison
- The Lower Barracks
- The Upper Barracks
- Former Gurdwara Pearl's Hill
- Former Pearl's Hill School
- Former Cantonment Sikh Barracks and Gurdwara
- Former Sepoy Lines Police Station & Barracks
- Former Bhai Maharaj Singh Ji Memorial
- Present Bhai Maharaj Singh Ji Memorial
- Silat Road Sikh Temple
The Sepoy Lines area including Pearl's Hill and Outram has been a space of great significance in the early migration of Sikhs to Singapore and to the establishment of a settled community.
This trail is by Mr. Ishvinder Singh. For more information, please contact him at email@example.com.
For the latest information on guided walks, please visit https://www.facebook.com/sikhheritagetrail.